The lens at was built by the Chance Brothers Company in England. It had three bull's-eye panels covering 60 degrees each. These panels are another example of the use of the Spherical Panel design. Behind the Bull's-eye panels was a 180 degree totally reflecting prism panel, which intensified the light to the bull's-eye panels. The lens was installed in 1904. The lens is currently operational in the tower.
The Hyskeir Lens from the Front (c) Patrick Tubby